The units at Alpine Shadows are well-appointed and spacious enough for guests to spread out during their Park City vacation getaway. Strategically located near both Park City Mountain Resort’s historic Town Lift Chairlift, and the Main Street area, you’ll never be at a loss for things to do when you stay at these vacation rental condos in Park City. Relax in your jetted tub, absorb in the memories of the day while you kick back in the sauna, or head to the common area outdoor hot tub to make a few new friends who have come from near and far to enjoy the finest Utah Powder, or to gobble up vertical on their mountain bikes during the summer. Enjoy the luxury of underground parking if you happen to bring your vehicle, or take a few steps out your front door to the free Park City Shuttle, ready to whisk you away to any Park City area destination you would like. Let your Alpine adventure begin!
Comfortable and Cozy Vacation Rental Condos in Park City
Vacation rentals can make or break your vacation experience, but the anxiety behind choosing the wrong one is eliminated when you stay in one of our Alpine Shadows cozy vacation rental condos in Park City. Warm and welcoming, designed for the way today’s families live, every room brings something new to the table, whether it’s a fancy stove that you can’t wait to try out in our fully-equipped kitchens, a chance to cuddle in front of the fireplace with your favorite traveling partner, or simply being able to walk around the community hand in hand as you enjoy the crisp Park City weather.
Some of the Amenities You Can Expect Include the Following:
- Walk to Skiing: Get in a little exercise as you head to enjoy a lot of exercise!
- WiFi: Keeping in touch with the office is necessary sometimes and doing so on a tiny phone screen can be a pain; our Wi-Fi ensures you don’t have to!
- Underground Parking: Park City is a beautiful place to visit, but the cold weather can be tough to stomach if you have to park on the street or in an open parking lot. Our underground parking spots allow you to stay warm, dry, and comfortable—until you hit the slopes, that is!
- Sauna: Nice and hot on a cold winter’s day!
- Community Hot Tub: When your muscle’s begin to complain, the hot tub is one solution to help release tight muscles and reduce pain.
- Jetted Tubs: Also helps with sore muscles but allows you privacy while doing so!
- On Free Shuttle Route: Save money and help the environment while exploring the area!
Park City: A Vacation You Will Never Forget
Walking in the steps of movie stars here for their part in the Sundance Film Festival can be exciting, but that’s not all that Park City has to offer! Enjoy everything from the simple experience of a Utah cheese taste test at the High West Saloon to important activities such as showing your differently-abled child that a disability doesn’t keep them from having fun—especially when you visit the National Ability Center, whose motto is Adapt, Access, Success! Located at 1000 Ability Way, the glow of happiness and the smile on your child’s face will be the highlight of your jam-packed Utah getaway!
However you choose to spend your time during your stay in our vacation rental condos in Park City, every minute will be made that much more brighter because you chose to rest your heads each night in one of our Alpine Meadows vacation escapes. Reserve yours today!