While Park City proper is very well known for its culinary offerings, you shouldn’t miss some of the best food that can be found in areas outside of downtown or Park City proper. Find the best place to eat outside of Park City below.
Deer Valley is one of the highest rated culinary destinations due to its spectacular restaurant offerings. You can find everything from tasty grab-and-go snacks and meals to exquisite fine dining selections. Depending upon the time of year, you can enjoy a sumptuous seafood buffet or the ever-popular Fireside Dining. There are also several après ski establishments where you can warm up with a cocktail and a snack.
Kimball Junction Area
Just a couple of miles from downtown Park City is the bustling Kimball Junction area. This area is reveling in an explosion of new businesses and restaurant offerings. You can find just about any cuisine and these restaurants are open year round. Favorites include:
- Maxwell’s and Myrtle Rose — These sister restaurants offer both casual and upscale dining.
- Full House Asian Bistro — Enjoy a full menu of Japanese and Chinese specialties including sushi and Chinese delicacies.
- Sushi Blue — Sushi Blue offers a range of Asian fusion flavors in a casual dining atmosphere.
- Loco Lizard — If you want terrific Mexican flavors, Loco Lizard will not disappoint.
- Shabu Shabu — Get a real Japanese experience while cooking your food on the special shabu-shabu vessels.
- Szechwan Chinese Kitchen — This Chinese restaurant will not disappoint for lunch or dinners.
- Ghidotti’s — This restaurant offers delicious Italian food and great ambiance.
- Shoyu Sushi House/Japanese Kitchen — Find yourself immersed in some of the best Japanese food in the area.
Take a day trip out to the lovely Kamas Valley and take in the rural surroundings. Kamas is also called the “Gateway to the Uintas” so it’s a perfect place to stop before or after enjoying the Uinta Mountains.
- Mirror Lake Café — This is a favorite breakfast spot with traditional favorites, and yes, you can even have a mimosa or other breakfast cocktail.
- Gateway Grille — This solid food establishment has long been heralded as one of gems of the Kamas and Park City area. Favorites include rib-sticking chicken fried steak, succulent steaks, and even some Mexican favorites.
- State Road Tavern — This newcomer to the Kamas area has been receiving rave reviews for just about everything on the menu. The breakfasts and brunches are highly lauded, and you’ll love the locally sourced ingredients.
Choose the Best Place to Eat Outside of Park City
If you want to know more about these or other great dining options, just ask one of our friendly staff at Park City Rental Properties!